Bombay Jewellery Manufacturers is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of fine diamond studded gold jewellery in India. Situated in the country’s commercial capital, BJM enjoys the privilege of a presence in Mumbai’s SEEPZ - the special economic free trade zone.
BJM exports to many diverse markets is, from the United States of America to the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany and other member countries of the European Union. The versatile and passionate design team, lead by GIA certified designers, has ensured customer loyalty and endorsement the world over. Credit for BJM’s prolific design library goes to these artists who have mastered the intricacies and exigencies of both American and European styling. With a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit, BJM is a rapidly growing establishment with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. The highly dedicated and proficient management team strives to serve each customer exclusively, with unerring attention to quality and efficiency.
Globally, clientele have appreciated the cost-efficient techniques employed by the organization, which assure economical pricing. A 200 plus strong workforce labours tirelessly to guarantee the most superior service from manufacturing to quality control, from prompt delivery to cordial after sales service. Perhaps the most natural advantage as a jewellery manufacturer is BJM’s parent company, the reputed Rasiklal and Sons, whose diamond assorting office is located in Bharat Diamond Bourse, the very heart of the diamond market of India. This enables the company to procure diamonds at the most competitive prices in the world and ensures an uninterrupted supply of loose diamonds to the production team. In addition to round , tapered baguettes and princess cuts.
CODE OF BUSINESS ETHICS (COBE)
We at Bombay Jewellery Manufacturers have always carried out our business in the highest ethical ways. To recommit ourselves to our business ethics, we have taken RJC membership & shall be undergoing RJC audit shortly.
Please find below our fundamental “Code of Business Ethics”:-
We at Bombay Jewellery Manufactures are committed to a strict code of conduct which is deriving from three interlinked fundamental principles via good corporate governance, good corporate citizenship and exemplary personal conduct.
Our COBE includes (but it is not limited to) the following.
1) We are committed to respect human rights of all stakeholders and expect that all our stakeholders follow the same. Some of these are-
A) No CHILD Labour Employment
B) No forced labour
C) No discriminations based on caste, creed, gender, disabilities, HIV, race, colour, marital status or affiliation with the political, religious organization or group.
D) Complete adherence to the law of the land, rules and regulations.
E) Freedom of association.
F) Support to community initiatives.
2) We are committed to conducting our operation with due regard for the environmentand providing safe and healthy work place for all our employees.
3) It is our policy to conduct all our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our relationships and business dealing wherever we operate and to implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery.
4) We are strongly committed to prevent the use of our operation for money laundering or any activity, which facilitate money laundering, or the funding of terrorist or criminal activities. Accordingly we comply with all the applicable laws and regulation designed to combat money laundering activity and terrorist financing connected by the Government of India and all international laws to which the Government of India subscribes.
5) As a Responsible Jewellery manufacturer we are committed not to knowingly buy or sell conflict diamonds. All our suppliers are required to ensure the same and give a declaration to this affect on all their invoices.